Rodents consume and contaminate food. They also gnaw on electrical wires, wooden structures, and tear insulation in walls and ceilings for nesting. Rodents can also transmit diseases to humans, pets, and livestock. They have been found to transmit typhus, leptospirosis, trichinosis, and salmonellosis. The presence of mice and rats is usually detected by the damage they cause to food and structures, by their droppings, and by their nests.
Rodent Control Program
After a thorough inspection to determine which species we're dealing with, we'll create an effective program to keep your home rodent-free. Our rodent control program has five important steps:
- A thorough inspection to identify the species, where they're nesting, and what factors are attracting them
- Creating effective sanitation so that rodents are denied both food and hiding places
- Eliminating the population by applying poison, bait, and traps
- Eliminating all potential entry points
- Monitoring to keep you rodent-free
Safety is a Priority
- We use bait stations to make sure the poison stays where we put it, not where children and pets can get it. We also can use live traps or glue boards.
- The products we use even work where other food sources are available.
- It is proven to be highly effective in restaurants, lodges, homes, and any other place mice or rats might be.