Prep-list Cockroach Treatment
Prior to Treatment
Please review the following instructions for the kitchen and bathroom.
- All cupboards need to be EMPTY of EVERTHING!
- Dishes, plates, glasses, and all food must be taken out of the cupboards and drawers and from under the sink.
- Everything needs to be removed from above the cupboards, above the refrigerator, and stove.
- Bathroom: Everything needs to be removed from under the sink and out of the drawers.
People must leave for 4 hours. Please ask in regards to pets.
After the treatment has been completed, you can help by keeping all food debris cleaned up. This will help the cockroaches to eat the baits we will place (second treatment).
Additional tips for after treatment:
- Wash dishes after using (it's a pain, sorry!)
- Clean counters often
- Remove trash nightly
- Never let trash pile up next to the garbage can!