Checklist for Temp-Air Treatment
Secure a parking space for the power source trailer close to the treatment area, if necessary.
Most of these may be placed in the bathroom or refrigerator, but need to be removed from the treatment area.
- All aerosol cans and any compressed gases
- Remove people and pets (including fish, bird, lizards, dogs, cats, Pet rodents, etc.)
- Alcohol (of any kind), lighter fluid and flammable or combustible chemical compounds - lighters, butane, propane refills, fireplace logs, oil, grease
- Gun powder and all bullets, gun cleaning compounds, rags, and polishing items
- Batteries for camcorders
- Records (the old style LP's or 45's, and for that matter, 78's)
- All Medications and vitamins (they need to be placed in the refrigerator or bathroom)
- Indoor plants, including seeds and bulbs
- Candles, wax, lipstick, cosmetics, crayons; pictures may stay but should be placed on the floor; oil paintings should be removed
- Chocolates, candy, carbonated beverages
- Crafts assembled with hot melt glue (native arts, school projects), picture frames, priceless art objects, thermal paper (register tape, thermal fax paper, carbonless duplicate forms)
Please also note the following:
- Instruments may be de-tuned by the heat. It is your responsibility to have these instruments re-tuned.
- Unplug all electronics (computers, televisions, clocks, phones, stereos, microwaves, coffee pots, lamps)
- Paper documents should be stowed properly so as not to blow around the room because fans will be operating to help move the heat around the room.
- Shut off all smoke detectors and security alarm systems, and notify Security Company of scheduled activity.
If you have anything you are not sure about please ASK.